THE AIR FORCE SCHOOL
The Air Force School (TAFS) was established in temporary wartime hutments at Wellingdon Camp, Club Road, New Delhi on 18 July 1955 with the aim of providing comprehensive modern education to children of personnel of the Indian Air Force. In May 1967, the school shifted to its present Aravali Campus at Subroto Park, Delhi Cantt. The school celebrated its Silver Jubilee in 1980.
E-learning is accorded top priority. This helps students schooling with us to be better equipped to meet the challenges of modern day living. Educomp smart classes have been installed in classes so that teachers can supplement the classroom teaching with audio visual display systems which help children learn much faster. Such learning through audio visual aids is better absorbed, since abstract concepts are given particular shapes & colours.